The fourth and last Register Committee meeting of 2023 took place in Paris on 11-12 December, graciously hosted by ADIUT (Assembly of the Directors of the “Instituts Universitaires de Technology”).
The Register Committee discussed and took note of several change reports and approved the following applications for inclusion/renewal of registration on the Register:
- AKAST – Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Canonical Programmes of Studies in Germany
AKAST reports in DEQAR
- ARACIS – Romanian Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education
ARACIS reports in DEQAR
- MAB – Hungarian Accreditation Committee
MAB reports in DEQAR
- SAAHE – Slovak Accreditation Agency for Higher Education (initial application)
The Register Committee unanimously re-elected Beate Treml as Vice-Chair of the Register Committee for the period 2024-2026. Beate has been a member of the Register Committee since 2017 and Vice-Chair since 2019.
Don’t forget to check out the following RC relates features on our website:
- Publication of all Register Committee decisions
- Database of precedents, featuring various search/filter options and including relevant excerpts of RC decisions
- Key statistics on the application process and ESG compliance (make sure to scroll down to view all the different charts)
The next Register Committee meeting will take place on 3-4 April 2024.