Apart from the core topics, the 2022 GA will discuss EQAR's external-evaluation report & the EQAR strategy 2023-2027.
EQAR organises a number of fixed events and meetings per year: the General Assembly, the Members’ Dialogue and the Register Committee. Apart from these, EQAR might organise meetings or seminars in the context of running projects and/or other ad hoc events.
- The General Assembly convenes annually, usually in conjunction with the first Bologna Follow-Up Group Meeting in spring. The General Assembly decides on the budget, approves the accounts, elects the Executive Board and Appeals Committee and approves the Register Committee.
- The Members’ Dialogue is organised every autumn to discuss recent policy developments in quality assurance as well as EQAR’s current and future activities.
- The Register Committee receives, evaluates and decides upon applications for inclusion on the Register or renewal of registration and takes place twice or three times per year.
Next General Assembly (GA)
Tuesday, 12 April 2022, in the afternoon (TBC)
– EQAR Governmental Members
– Stakeholder organisations, permanent observers and statutory bodies
– Speakers and guests
- Registration, Agenda and Practical Information
More information in January 2022
Find out what happened at past General Assemblies here
Next Members' Dialogue (MD)
One of the topics for the 2021 (autumn) MD will be to discuss the recommendations of EQAR's external evaluation.
The Members’ Dialogue covers recent policy developments in quality assurance as well as EQAR’s current and future activities. Thanks to the informal setting, it also serves as a forum for exchange and networking among governments on issues related to quality assurance. The event is usually hosted by a governmental member.
- For whom
EQAR Governmental Members
DEQAR project partners
Stakeholder organisations, permanent observers and statutory bodies
Speakers and guests
EQAR members interested in hosting our next Members’ Dialogue are requested to contact the EQAR Secretariat.
- Agenda, Registration and Practical Information
More information to follow later in the year
Next Register Committee (RC)Read more
The Register Committee receives, evaluates and decides upon applications for inclusion on the Register or renewal of registration, substantive change reports and third-party complaints. It is a closed meeting and takes place twice or three times per year.
1-2 July 2021
- For whom
Register Committee members and observers
Decisions made by the Register Committee are public and can be found here