24-25 October 2022 - The RC will asses around eight applications and a number of change reports
EQAR organises a number of fixed events and meetings per year: the General Assembly, the Members’ Dialogue and the Register Committee. Apart from these, EQAR might organise meetings or seminars in the context of running projects and/or other ad hoc events.
- The General Assembly convenes annually, usually in conjunction with the first Bologna Follow-Up Group Meeting in spring. The General Assembly decides on the budget, approves the accounts, elects the Executive Board and Appeals Committee and approves the Register Committee.
- The Members’ Dialogue is organised every autumn to discuss recent policy developments in quality assurance as well as EQAR’s current and future activities.
- The Register Committee receives, evaluates and decides upon applications for inclusion on the Register or renewal of registration and takes place twice or three times per year.
Next Register Committee (RC)
The Register Committee receives, evaluates and decides upon applications for inclusion on the Register or renewal of registration, substantive change reports and third-party complaints. It is a closed meeting and takes place twice or three times per year.
24-25 October 2022
- For whom
Register Committee members and observers
Decisions made by the Register Committee are public and can be found here
Next Members' Dialogue (MD)
8-9 December 2022 - The MD will discuss recent project developments and reflect on future strategy topics
The Members’ Dialogue covers recent policy developments in quality assurance as well as EQAR’s current and future activities. Thanks to the informal setting, it also serves as a forum for exchange and networking among governments on issues related to quality assurance. The event is usually hosted by a governmental member.
- For whom
EQAR Governmental Members
DEQAR project partners
Stakeholder organisations, permanent observers and statutory bodies
Speakers and guests
- Agenda and Registration
More info in September
Next General Assembly (GA)
May 2023 - Apart from the core topics, the GA will elect a new President and discuss topics for the next EQAR strategy
– EQAR Governmental Members
– Stakeholder organisations, permanent observers and statutory bodies
– Speakers and guests
- Registration, Agenda and Practical Information
More information to follow in 2023
Find out what happened at past General Assemblies here