The Register now lists 55 agencies
The Register Committee convened in Leuven on 2-3 March, hosted by one of Europe’s oldest universities, KU Leuven, and considered several applications, a substantive change report and discussed and provide feedback on various internal processes.
The Committee approved the following six applications, concluding that they operate in substantial compliance with the ESG.
- ACCUEE – Canarian Agency for University Quality and Educational Evaluation (Spain)
- AVAP – Valencian Agency for Assessment and Forecasting (Spain)
- HAHE – Hellenic Authority for Higher Education (Greece)
- THEQC – Turkish Higher Education Quality Council
- ANECA – National Agency for the Quality Assessment and Accreditation of Spain
- NVAO – Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders
NVAO reports in DEQAR
All decisions are published on our website under “register/decisions“. Furthermore, we have an exciting new feature on our website, with information on RC decisions and the compliance of ESG standards; the database of precedents. Additionally we have added new key statistics on our page with interactive charts on the application process and ESG compliance:
- Database of precedents, featuring various search/filter options and including relevant excerpts of RC decisions.
- Key statistics on the application process and ESG compliance (make sure to scroll down to view all the different charts).
The next Register Committee meeting will take place on 29-30 June 2023.