We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for our webinar:
“ESG Compliance: The Challenges and Lessons Learned from EQAR’s Registration Process”.
The decision-making on ESG compliance of QA agencies that want to be listed on the Register, is in the hands of the EQAR Register Committee (RC). In the report “Analysis of Register Committee’s decisions”, the work of the RC has been examined in detail. This report is the point of departure of the webinar and can be found here.
What to expect during the webinar
Experts in the field of external QA will discuss the findings of the analysis, focusing on:
- the challenges that arise in the implementation of the ESG by QA agencies;
- the typical pitfalls of agencies’ compliance with the ESG;
- the lessons learned from the external review and registration process.
Wednesday 6 October
10:00-11:45 CEST (via Zoom)
Everyone with an interest in external QA. For example (but not limited to):
- Experts within the field of higher education and quality assurance i.e. representatives of quality assurance agencies, representatives of higher education institutions, policy makers etc.
- Representatives of EQAR governmental members and non-member EHEA, stakeholder members (ENQA, ESU, EUA, EURASHE, BUSINESSEUROPE, Education International),
- Permanent observers (Council of Europe, UNESCO, European Commission, BFUG Secretariat)