University of Twente
Erasmus: NL ENSCHED01
Legal seat(s)Enschede, Netherlands
QF-EHEA levelsthird cycle, second cycle, first cycle
National External Quality Assurance Requirements
Limited (initial) accreditation
Same as for full (initial) accreditation except that the focus of the assessment is limited to four standards: intended learning outcomes, the curriculum, the assessment system and the achieved learning outcomes (when available for new programmes).
Full (initial) accreditation
mandatory for all new and existing programmes in higher education. A conditionally positive decision in the initial accreditation procedure entitles the programme to award valid degrees and diplomas and has two years to meet the conditions set in the assessment. The duration of positive accreditation is for six years. Programmes are assessed in clusters within the same domain.
are optional. A positive result entitles institutions to use the limited frameworks for (initial) accreditation.
In 2017, Netherlands started its second round of institutional audits that will focus more on the realisation of the educational vision and the development of a quality culture.
- Further information on external quality assurance in Netherlands
External Quality Assurance Reports and Decisions
No results found.
- Master of Science
Joint programme with
- Aalto University
- Association Sorbonne Université
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- Comue Université Côte d'Azur
- Comue Université Paris-Saclay
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Eötvös Loránd University
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Politecnico di Milano
- Tallinn University of Technology
- Technical University of Berlin
- Technical University of Madrid
- University of Nice Sophia Antipolis
- University of Rennes 1
- University of Trento
- University of Turku
DEQAR Report ID52445
TypeEuro-Inf review (Euro-Inf joint programme review)
Report and decision