Database of External Quality Assurance Results (DEQAR)
- Aim: the development of a database that will enhance access to reports and decisions on higher education institutions/programmes externally reviewed against the ESG, by an EQAR-registered agency.
- Duration: 2017-2019.
- Funding: EU co-funding under Erasmus+ Key Action 3 – European Forward-Looking Cooperation Projects.
- More about DEQAR
Enhancing Quality through Innovative Policy & Practice (EQUIP)
- Aim: enhancing quality in European higher education by supporting and promoting a consistent, efficient and innovative embedding of the ESG at grass-root level.
- Duration: 2015 – 2018.
- Funding: EU co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
- More about EQUIP
Recognising International Quality Assurance Activity in the European Higher Education Area (RIQAA)
- Aim: to provide stakeholders and policy makers with information regarding the existing legal practices in EHEA countries recognising EQAR-registered agencies.
- Duration: 2013-2014.
- Funding: the project was co-financed with help from the European Commission’s Lifelong Learning Programme.
- More about RIQAA