The quality assurance agencies below are currently under review in the context of an application for (renewal of) registration on EQAR.
EQAR confirmed eligibility of these applications. Once the external review against the ESG has been completed and the EQAR Register Committee (RC) has made a final decision on the application, it will be available on our chronological list as well as the agency’s register entry.
If you have any questions or inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Decision expected in 2021
Initial applications for registration
- ECBE – European Council for Business Education, application A87 of 2019-05-12, review coordinated by ENQA
- ECAQA – The Eurasian Сentre for Accreditation and Quality Assurance in Higher Education and Health Care, application A102 of 2020-09-21, review coordinated by ENQA
- ECTE – European Council for Theological Education, application A100 of 2020-11-09, review coordinated by ASIIN
- AKAST – Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Canonical Programmes of Studies in Germany, application A91, focused review coordinated by the German Accreditation Council
- GAC – German Accreditation Council, application A109 of 2021-02-02, Initial, review coordinated by ENQA
Renewal of registration:
- AAQ – Swiss Agency of Accreditation and Quality Assurance, application A93 of 2020-02-06, review coordinated by ENQA
- IAAR – The Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, application A96 of 2020-05-27, review coordinated by ENQA
- ACQUIN – Accreditation, Certification and Quality Assurance Institute, application A99 of 2020-08-03, review coordinated by ENQA
- ACPUA – Aragon Agency for Quality Assurance and Strategic Foresight in Higher Education, application A97 of 2020-06-05, review coordinated by ENQA
- AI – The Danish Accreditation Institution, application A94 of 2020-05-06, review coordinated by ENQA
- ASIIN – Accreditation Agency for Study Programmes of Engineering, Information Science, Natural Sciences and Mathematics, application A104 of 2020-11-17, review coordinated by the Agency for Science and Higher Education (ASHE)
- ZEvA – Central Evaluation and Accreditation Agency Hanover, application A98 of 2020-07-23, review coordinated by ENQA
- FIBAA – Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation, application A101 of 2020-09-2020, review coordinated by ENQA