The quality assurance agencies below are currently under review in the context of an application for (renewal of) registration on EQAR.
EQAR confirmed eligibility of these applications. Once the external review against the ESG has been completed and the EQAR Register Committee (RC) has made a final decision on the application, it will be available on our chronological list as well as the agency’s register entry.
If you have any questions or inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Decision expected in 2021
Initial applications for registration
- ECBE – European Council for Business Education, application A87 of 2019-05-12, review coordinated by ENQA
- ECTE – European Council for Theological Education, application A100 of 2020-11-09, review coordinated by ASIIN
- HQA – Hellenic Quality Assurance and Accreditation Agency, application A92 of 2019-10-02, review coordinated by ENQA
- THEQC – Higher Education Quality Council of Turkey, application A90 of 2019-07-17, Initial, review coordinated by ENQA
- UKÄ – Swedish Higher Education Authority, application A89 of 2019-06-11, Initial, review coordinated by ENQA
Renewal of registration
- AAQ – Swiss Agency of Accreditation and Quality Assurance, application A93 of 2020-02-06, Renewal, review coordinated by ENQA
- ACPUA – Aragon Agency for Quality Assurance and Strategic Foresight in Higher Education, application A97 of 2020-06-05, review coordinated by ENQA
- ACQUIN – Accreditation, Certification and Quality Assurance Institute, application A99 of 2020-08-03, review coordinated by ENQA
- AI – The Danish Accreditation Institution, application A94 of 2020-05-06, Renewal, review coordinated by ENQA