Following the project application submitted by EQAR for Enhancing the Coverage and Connectivity of QA in the EHEA through DEQAR (DEQAR CONNECT) we are happy to announce that the project was selected for EU co-funding under the Erasmus PLUS call to support the implementation of European Higher Education Area (EHEA) reforms. DEQAR is EQAR’s Database of External Quality Assurance Reports, launched in 2018.
The DEQAR CONNECT project, which will kick off in February 2020, focuses on two of the EHEA key commitments, supporting quality assurance and recognition inside the EHEA, and consists of two strands:
- DEQAR CONNECT will expand coverage to EHEA countries currently under-represented in DEQAR, by supporting the participation of agencies that could not join DEQAR in the first stage.
- DEQAR CONNECT aims to enhance connectivity by exploiting existing synergies and exploring new opportunities to use DEQAR data directly in the recognition workflow, digital credentialing and elsewhere.
Find out what has been said and written about our database DEQAR here, or find out more our last project (DEQAR project). You might want to watch the DEQAR explainer video to find out the whats and whys of DEQAR in under two minutes.
- CIMEA – Centro di Informazione sulla Mobilità e le Equivalenze
- CNRED – National Center for Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas
- CIEP – Centre international d’études pédagogiques
- ASHE – Agency for Science and Higher Education
- NVAO – Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders
- ACQUIN – Accreditation, Certification and Quality Assurance Institute
- ACSUCYL – Quality Assurance Agency for the University System of Castilla y León
- AEQES – Agence pour l’Evaluation de la Qualité de l’Enseignement Supérieur
- AIC – Academic Information Centre
- ANQA – National Center For Professional Education Quality Assurance
- AQ Austria – Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria
- CTI – Engineering Degree Commission
- EAEVE – European Association of Establishments for Veterinary Education
- HAC – Hungarian Accreditation Committee
- IAAR – Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating
- IQAA – Independent Agency for Quality Assurance in Education
- MusiQuE – Music Quality Enhancement
- NCEQE – National Center for Education Quality Enhancement
- NCPA – National Center for Public Accreditation
- SKVC – Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education
- ENQA – European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education
- ESU – European Students Union
- EUA – European University Association
- EURASHE – European Association of Institutions in Higher Education