At their online meeting of 15 October, the Register Committee concluded that the following agencies continue to work in substantial compliance with the Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the EHEA (ESG):
- ACPUA – Aragon Agency for Quality Assurance and Strategic Foresight in Higher Education
ACPUA REPORTS IN DEQAR
- AI – The Danish Accreditation Institution
AI reports in DEQAR
- ASIIN – Akkreditierungsagentur für Studiengänge der Ingenieurwissenschaften, der Informatik, der Naturwissenschaften und der Mathematik
ASIIN REPORTS IN DEQAR
All three agencies publish their reports in our Database of External Quality Assurance Results (DEQAR). Brush up your knowledge on DEQAR
The Register Committee took note of the following Change Reports:
- AIC introduced an ‘accreditation of foreign study programmes’ and has redesigned its regular QA procedure, the accreditation of study directions, by developing two different procedures, ‘the assessment of study fields’ and ‘the accreditation of study fields’. This has opened op the possibility for other EQAR-registered agencies to carry out ‘assessment of study fields’ within Latvia, while decision-making power on ‘accreditation’ will rest with the national QA body, AIC.
- CTI now also evaluates engineering programmes at Bachelor’s level.
- NCPA introduced new and specific standards for secondary Vocational Education and Training (sVET) offered by universities at ISCED level 5 and for postgraduate and PhD programmes in their standards and guidelines for accrediting educational programmes.
- ANECA now offers an Institutional Accreditation as an alternative to Ex-post Programme Accreditation. Accreditation is based on a successful institutional AUDIT, which certifies the institution’s suitable internal quality assurance arrangements. Based on the national AUDIT programme and its international projects and activities so far, ANECA also introduced AUDIT INTERNATIONAL as a specific quality audit offered to institutions outside Spain.
The Committee reviewed the first four eligibility applications with a Targeted Review and agreed on the draft tripartite Terms of Reference. Find out more about the Targeted Review
The third and last Register Committee of 2021 will take place on 13-14 December.