From Data to Policy - Linking Quality Assurance and Recognition
Conference for the Bologna working structures on QA and recognition
6/7 December 2021, online
6 December 2021
|14:00||Welcome and opening
|14:15||Key results of DEQAR CONNECT
Introduction by EQAR team, project partners & experts
very broad, “birds eye” overview of what has been done, the details on various strands should come back in the thematic sessions
|14:30||Session 1: Integrating DEQAR in Automatic Recognition
short presentation of 1 or 2 pilots, followed by discussion
|16:00||Session 2: Informing Policy-Making through DEQAR
Presentation of Policy Briefs and findings in greater detail, followed by discussion.
Possible moderator: ETER (Benedetto)
|17:00||Session 3: Using DEQAR for Research and Analysis
Three short presentations (research papers/posters) followed by discussion.
Possible moderator: Jens Jungblut (b’kup: Beate)
|18:00||Programme ends for the day|
7 December 2021
|10:00||Session 4: Keeping DEQAR Linked Up and Future-Proof
Moderator: Karl Dittrich (EQAR President)
Speakers/projects we should invite to have a booth:
- CIMEA – DiploMe
- EBSI – Digital Credentials
- Anthony/Ildiko + Uni Split – link of DEQAR and European Digital Credentials
- Slovenia – integration of DEQAR
- ETER – potential of linked data & new composite indicators
- Poster Nathan Carvalho et al.
- Poster Pegi Pavletić et al.
- Poster Giorgi Munjishvili et al