The following agencies were newly admitted to the Register:
- BAC – British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education
- fmdi – Fundación para el Conocimiento Madridmasd
- KAA – Kosovo Accreditation Agency
- QQI – Quality and Qualifications Ireland
The Register Committee also decided to renew the registration of another three agencies:
- ACSUCYL – Agency for the University System in Castilla y Léon
- AHPGS – Accreditation Agency in Health and Social Science
- evalag – Evaluation Agency Baden-Würrtemberg
With regard to the transition to the revised European Standards and Guidelines, the Register Committee adopted a new policy document providing an ex ante transparency of the official EQAR interpretation of the ESG. The new policy “Use and Interpretations of the ESG” aims to increase transparency, understanding and consistency within the decision-making process of the Register Committee.
The main target groups of the policy on the Use and Interpretation of the ESG are the quality assurance agencies, the external review coordinators and the external review panels.
The Register Committee also updated the Procedures for Applications. We are currently updating the Guide for Applicants and additional information for applicant quality assurance agencies.
Register of quality assurance agencies
European Standards and Guidelines (2015 version) [PDF]
Comparative table: ESG 2015 vs ESG 2005 [PDF]
Use and Interpretation of the ESG for the European Register of QA Agencies [PDF]
Policy on Transition to the Revised ESG [PDF]