At the start of this exciting venture the project coordinator, together with its stakeholder partners, devised a dissemination and communication strategy to promote DEQAR (Database of External Quality Assurance Results) to the relevant target groups as well as to the relevant stakeholders. This strategy “the DEQAR Communications Plan” covers topics such as:
- Key messages and communication channels
- Presentations and promotion at events, fairs and conferences and promotional material
- #DEQAR, visual identity and internal communication (between project partners)
Whenever necessary the Communications Plan is updated. Several annexes have also been introduced, such as:
- The Online Monitoring Tool, which gathers information from all DEQAR partners on the dissemination and promotion of the database via different online channels.
- The Event Monitoring Tool, which gathers information from all DEQAR partners on the dissemination and promotion of the database at conferences, meetings, workshops and other events, indicating which target audiences were reached at each event.
- EQAR newsletters always include a DEQAR item/update. They are send to around 500 subscribers. You will find the links hereunder.
- Apart from the newsletters, regular news items are frequently posted on the EQAR website. Those who contain DEQAR news can be found here.
- DEQAR twitter feed can be found here.
Newsletters:DEQAR newsletter topics since the start of the project: